Licensing & Disclaimers
Mortgage Financial Services, LLC is licensed in the following states:
Alabama – State Banking Department – http://www.banking.alabama.gov/
Florida – Office of Financial Regulation – https://www.flofr.com/
Mississippi – Department of Banking & Consumer Finance – https://dbcf.ms.gov/
Tennessee – Department of Financial Institutions – https://www.tn.gov/tdfi.html
Illinois – Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – https://www.idfpr.com/
Arkansas – State Bank Department – https://banking.arkansas.gov/
Oklahoma – Banking Department – https://banking.ok.gov/
Kansas – Office of Bank State Commissioner – Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner (osbckansas.org)
All Mortgage Loan Originators are licensed in accordance to the S.A.F.E. Act.
MFS NMLS ID 43021
Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- Information accurate as of December 18, 2020
- Not all programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
- This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend.
- Not all branches are licensed in every state; please contact your local office to determine eligibility.
- All loan programs are subject to Mortgage Financial Services underwriting guidelines and policies. Approvals may be subject to appraisals and other documentation. Interest rates, programs loan terms, and other information on this website are subject to change without notice.
Mortgage Financial Services, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender
Mortgage Financial Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any questions regarding the policies of Mortgage Financial Services LLC, please contact us.